Have you ever placed an online order through the Starbucks app? Did you notice that an AI-powered chatbot takes your order? You can speak to it or type in your message. In such a case, the AI chatbot platform will help you when your order is expected to be ready and the total cost.
Simple, isn’t it?
Similarly, the Pizza Hut chatbot on Facebook Messenger can help you order your pizza online. It can tell you all about their ongoing deals too.
Smart companies are integrating intelligent and interactive chatbots into their inbound marketing strategies. The artificial intelligence of interactive chatbots is revolutionizing the customer service experience.
These platforms are more advanced than live chat software solutions. They can engage with your customers without the need for a support agent.
By adding a chatbot to your website or on Facebook, you can provide information to customers whenever they need it, and that too, quickly.
- 4 Best Restaurants in Agra
- APPSUMO | TOP RATED #1 SOFTWARE DEAL SITE FOR ENTREPRENEURS
- Shine on while being a trained energy healer
- Web Design Company in Qatar
- VAT Consultancy Services in UAE
- 6 Best Location Sharing App for Android
- The Limitations and Changes of Internet Marketing
- Geek Squad Tech Support
- Unlocking the value from your Dark Data through AI & ML
- 10 Pakar SEO Dunia Terpercaya dan Berkualitas