President Buhari has asked the Senate to approve his request to secure a fresh loan of N850 billion to fund some projects in the 2020 budget.
The request was made in a letter read by the Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, on the floor of the upper chamber of the National Assembly in Abuja today April 28.
- Best Lighting Installation Arizona
- How to Install and Setup Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Modem Router?
- Blogger vs WordPress 2019
- Austenitic SS 800 | Shalco Industries
- How Foam Seat Cushions Improve Your Longevity
- TrustLogics – Career at TrustLogics
- Outstation Travel Solutions Ahmedabad – BeepnRide
- AG cera | AG Cera Singapore
- List of app development companies in Mumbai
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas: Choosing the Colors That Are Right for You