First Bank says no fewer than 275,000 customers of the lending institution adopted alterative channels of transactions during the lockdown.
A statement from the bank disclosed this while expressing appreciation to its customers for their continued patronage during the COVID-19 lockdown.
“We have also recorded over 275,000 new sign-ups to alternative channels covering our Firstmobile; USSD and First-Online platforms,” it stated.
- ISO 9001 certification in qatar
- Unique Superhero Statues and Figurines at Fanhood!
- How To Get Black Hair Balayage Hairstyle
- Sahu Community Business Listing Platform
- Wazifa To Control My Husband Mind In 24 Hours
- Best Leather Clutches online in New Jersey
- Peer Networking Grouping Service on Local Computer
- The Weeknd Blinding Lights T-Shirt
- Three Ways Hotels Can Build Resilience During a Down Market