The dead languages are those languages has no alive speaking communities and considers a heritage to most of the civilizations.
1. Latin classifies as one of the most known dead languages however, it is familiar to many people.
2. Coptic the first Christian language by some people like the Orthodox Church of Alexandria. It is a mix between Hieroglyphics, Demotic, and Hieratic languages.
3. Akkadian is the language of the Akkadian’s empire, which stretched all the way from the Mediterranean Sea to the Persian Gulf.
4. Biblical Hebrew it was spoken originally by ancient Israelites and used now at the literature and liturgical of religion.
5. Sanskrit which holds the main foundation texts for Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism religious.
6. Sumerian the first meaning of civilization that considers the first language to invent the writing system on soft mud tablets by scratching symbols and shapes.
7. Aramaic identified as the language of Jesus and ....
- Cheap Flights To India From New York – Indian Eagle
- Sustainability Advisor Jobs In Orillia | Quality Engineer Jobs | GTA Jobs
- SEO SERVICES | Google Analytics For SEO | AmeyaeMarketing
- Alliance University Bangalore Direct Admission
- Swanky Badger | Unique & Sentimental Gifts For Men – Cherished Forever
- Round Rock Home Staging
- Dissertation Conferences In 2020 – Opportunities For Students
- How Does A Patent Registration For A Company Works
- Mining & Mineral Industry In India
- Prediksi Skor Manchester United Vs Chelsea Liga Inggris