"A London-based AI ecosystem builder with ties to Huawei and a deep learning pioneer plans to grow innovation here.
The use of AI and its industry acceptance has been growing steadily internationally, particularly in Southeast Asia (SEA). This has prompted one AI ecosystem builder in London to expand its operations to the region with a US$800 million fund to back promising new AI companies and academic research across the UK and globally.
Skymind Global Ventures (SGV), which announced the opening of its London office last month, is planning to expand to Southeast Asia region, namely Malaysia and Indonesia. This is part of Skymind global expansion plans to focus on training and investment in new Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. The region has been identified as one of the target markets for the investment fund, with a significant portion of the US$800 million to be made available to growing the region’s ecosystem."
- Kindle Email Setup | Kindle Fire Email Setup Support Number: +18883388633
- Teacher’s Training In Indore
- In Brief: Edtech Startup Leverage Edu Nabs $1.3m Pre-series A Funding
- Cat6A Ethernet Cables, Cat6A Network Cable & LAN Wiring, Cat 6A Patch Cable
- Website Designers In Mumbai
- Seo Company In Chennai
- IOS Training In Bangalore
- Vehicle Graphics Long Beach CA
- How NRIs Can Contribute To India’s Development?
- Unimaginable Solutions To The Kitchens Sydney – Eurolife