"A London-based AI ecosystem builder with ties to Huawei and a deep learning pioneer plans to grow innovation here.
The use of AI and its industry acceptance has been growing steadily internationally, particularly in Southeast Asia (SEA). This has prompted one AI ecosystem builder in London to expand its operations to the region with a US$800 million fund to back promising new AI companies and academic research across the UK and globally.
Skymind Global Ventures (SGV), which announced the opening of its London office last month, is planning to expand to Southeast Asia region, namely Malaysia and Indonesia. This is part of Skymind global expansion plans to focus on training and investment in new Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. The region has been identified as one of the target markets for the investment fund, with a significant portion of the US$800 million to be made available to growing the region’s ecosystem."
- Global Solar Street Lighting Market
- Hindi Home Tuitions In Katwaria Sarai, Hindi Language Home Tutor In Delhi
- Basic Electronic And Component Testing Course – Data Empires
- A Ladder To Success: Green Belt Certification
- How To Maintaining ISO Certification
- DS200TCPDG1AFC In Stock, Buy | Repair | Exchange From World Of Controls
- Office Space For Rent In IT Corporate Business Parks Noida 9899920149/199
- Leading Technology & HR Solutions For Digital India — Akal Infosys Ltd
- ERP Software Company In Kerala