Arsenal have confirmed they have agreed a 12.5% pay cut with their players until March 2021.
As reported by Mirror Football – Gunners stars will take the pay cut but will be re-paid sums basing on on-pitch performances in a complex bonus structure.
They will receive the money back in full – plus a £100,000 bonus – if they qualify for next season’s Champions League.
- Prestige Smart City Flats For Sale In Bangalore
- Banarasi Suit | Banarasi Georgette Silk Suit | Luxurionworld
- Critical Essay – What You Need To Include In Your Essay
- COVID-19: History Will Not Be Kind To Us If Nigerians Go Hungry – Tinubu Tells Federal Government
- Guard Patrol Products
- Nothing To Lose Shirt
- How To Choose The Best Ecommerce Website Builder? – A Guide
- Cable Harness Manufacturers In India
- Digital Marketing Courses In Pune | Classroom Training Institute.
- Womens White Crop Top Online| Linen White Sleeveless Crop Top