Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design autocad training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
- Selenium Training Course In Chennai
- Panlasang Pinoy Recipes A Collection Of Local And Foreign Recipes
- Karangan Bunga Papan Letter Ucapan
- Production Supervisor Jobs In Richmond Hill | Quality Engineer Jobs
- Top React Native Developers In USA
- Health Care Products And Services In Trivandrum, Kerala
- How Can Telecom Cover And Secure Financial Data
- My Free Website- Create Online Store Without Any Coding With Builderfly Ecommerce Platform
- Motivational Quotes In Hindi
- Advantages Of Touch-less Car Wash In San Bruno