The global automotive pedestrian protection system market was valued at US$ 992.8 Mn in 2016 and is
expected to increase to US$ 4,994.0 Mn by 2025, registering a CAGR of 19.95% over the forecast period.
Pedestrian protection systems (PPS) offers safe and cost-effective solutions for the protection of
pedestrians. Also, it fulfils the legal requirements necessary for automotive pedestrian protection on
vehicles. The system consists of sensors in the front part of the vehicle and an electronic control unit
(ECU), which triggers actuators that can lift the engine hood within a fraction of a second. This provides a
safe buffer for the pedestrian's head in the incidence of an accident.
- Steps For Forming The Project Team And Defining The Project -MSys
- Here Are African Countries Yet To Record Deaths From Covid-19
- Social Media Marketing
- Web App Development Course In Chennai
- How To Get Online Writing Services – Cheapest Essay
- Steps Required For Comfast Extender Sign In Process
- Astrologer Near Me | Best Astrologer Near Me | Famous Astrology Centre
- Your Office Job Killing Your Back? We Got You!
- Man Reunites With His Mother After Being Kidnapped By Babysitter 55 Years Ago
- Top 6 Accessories You Need To Buy For Your Car
- Category: Technology
- Tags: automotive pedestrian protection systems (pps) market