Berkshire Grey, a robotics and AI company developing retail, ecommerce, and logistics fulfillment automation for global companies, today announced the appointment of Christine Washburn as Chief Marketing Officer. Washburn joins the executive team, and will report directly to Steve Johnson, the President and COO.
As CMO, Washburn will drive Berkshire Grey’s marketing strategy, lead generation, brand management, product marketing, and overall marketing planning and execution, guiding the team to meet the demands of the business at present and in the future. Washburn is a results-driven marketing executive who has helped organizations ranging from pre-revenue to multi-billion-dollar enterprises scale with successful exits, including an IPO and equity sales.
- Pushkaraj Stone | Pukhraj Stone Test
- React Native Development Services
- Castelvetrano Pitted Olives
- Guide on Faux Venetian Plaster and Venetian Plaster
- FCC Telecom Tax Compliance and Remittance Fully Automated with TeleTRAC – Assure.tax
- E-Commerce Packaging & Management-Holland Manufacturing
- Comcast Email Support 844-867-9017 toll free number
- Rabindranath Tagore Biography – The Pride Of India
- Web Designing in Coimbatore | Mobile App Development in Coimbatore
- Homestay in Shimoga, Resorts near Shimoga- Forest Edge