YOU KEEP MY MEASUREMENTS?
After your final fitting we take final sizes from your garments and store them, along with your paper pattern, for any future orders. So long as your sizes don’t change you are free to order anything and we will post the garments to you.
WILL MY SCHEDULE ALLOW ME TO GET A SUIT MADE?
Many of our clients travel around Thailand using Bangkok as a base. We will make appointments that fit around your schedule. You will require a total of 2-3 days in Bangkok.
HOW LONG DOES A FITTING TAKE?
Your initial visit is what will take the longest. Depending on how decisive you are with choosing fabrics, styles and options it can take anywhere from 30 minutes to half an hour. An average initial visit takes about 45 minutes.
Fittings usually take much less time as it is just yourself and your tailor discussing the fit of the garment and making any alterations. This usually takes about 20 minutes.
WHAT ARE YOUR OPERATING HOURS?
10:00 AM-8:00 PM
- Looking for best kids yoga classes in Madhapur, Hyderabad
- Five Steps to Business Resilience During COVID-19
- Quality Kitchen Cabinets in Rockford Characteristics
- Self-Help Podcast | Coming Home to Yourself – Miracle Renegade Podcast
- Best Mobile application Development Company in Toronto
- Best Web Scraping API Services | Scrape Data with Web Scraping API
- Phone Appending Services 2021
- Best Masterbuilt Smokers
- Empirical Analysis of Youth Unemployment
- How to increase a website’s organic traffic?