Testing Services ----> Water Testing
1. Physical Parameters
pH, Temperature, Electrical Conductivity, Odour, Taste, Color, Turbidity.
2. Chemical Parameters
Total suspended solids, Total dissolved solids, Total alkalinity, Total hardness, Ca hardness, Chloride, Flouride, Sulphate, Sodium, Potassium, Nitrate, Total Phosphate, Iron as Fe, Heavy metals, TKN, Phenols, SAR, % Sodium, Oil & Grease & PAH.
3. Organic Parameters
DO, COD, BOD, Pesticides & insecticides.
4. Biological Parameters
Total Bacterial Count, Total coliforms, Fecal coliforms, Phytoplankton, Zooplankton Anaysis will be carried out as per standard procedures. Parameters for analysis will be selected as required per:
Drinking Water standards IS: 10500
Surface Water standards IS: 2296
Effluent Standards GSR 801 (E), GSR 422 (E) Water suitability forDrinking, Fisheries, Swimming pools, Construction, Boilers, irrigation, cooling towers etc., Water corrosive characteristics, Langlier saturation index also waste water sui
- UV Coatings Market: Determined By Market Concentration Rate,Products, Services And Solutions 2027
- Blessed Friday – The Biggest Sale Of The Season @ Al-Fatah Electronics
- DVD DICOM Publishers, DICOM Disc Duplicators, Blu-Ray DICOM Publishers, DICOM Blu-Ray Duplicators
- Covid-19 Is Impact On Shavers Market High Trend Opportunities Offers Future Business Growth By 2027
- Asset Management: Facility Management, Food Services
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1-844-444-4174
- House For Rent In Rawalpindi
- Best Architects & Interior Designers In Ahmedabad – Malvi Gajjar
- Buy Necktie And Collar Bars Online
- The Okame Cherry Tree