Black Lives Matter protesters have pulled down a statue of a 17th century slave trader and thrown it in the water in Bristol.
The bronze memorial of Edward Colston, which has been situated in Bristol city centre since 1895, was torn down after crowds left College Green.
It has been the subject of an 11,000-strong petition to have it removed.
After it was toppled, protesters rolled it towards the harbour and threw it into the water.
Earlier, protester John McAllister, 71, tore down black bin bags used to hide the statue to denounce it in front of fellow protesters.
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Ujjain Jn Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering
- Five Bookkeeping Issues Solved by Not Doing It Yourself
- Dark Grey Ruffled Bed Skirt
- Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car From Delhi
- How Mail Forwarding Service Determine Virtual Address for Essential Business Management?
- Risk of bias assessment and different tools used to assess systematic review – Pubrica
- Learning Spoken English By AI Based App
- Surgical Navigation Systems Market Size, Forecast Research Report
- Emerson network power Distributor
- latest telugu news | today latest flash news