Brescia club president Massimo Cellino has publicly placed a €300m (£260m) price tag on the club’s rising star Sandro Tonali, as he spoke of interest from Manchester City, Atletico Madrid and ‘all’ Italy’s big clubs.
Sandro Tonali is gaining more and more interest by the day. In addition to Inter and Juve, who ate serious in their pursuit of the young midfielder, Fiorentina are also considering making an offer for the player. However, as reported by La Repubblica, the price tag is rather high: Brescia are asking for no less than €40m to sell the gem.
The 19-year-old is currently experiencing his first season in the Serie A but is one of Le Rondinelle’s standout performers, also providing two assists from his deep-lying midfield role.
- AES US CUSTOMS | AES Filing & ISF Filing Software By Intellect Technology
- Architectural Facade Lighting
- CCNA Training In Jaipur
- Personalized Photo Moon Lamp
- Plantation Florist – Dream World Florist & Decor – Storefront Flowers Shop.
- What Is IDs In Salesforce
- Taxi Transfer Heathrow To Gatwick
- Intrapreneur And Intrapreneurship
- Lead Chloride Exporter, Manufacturer, Distributor, Supplier, Trader
- Best Places In Shimla |Queen Of Hills