Brescia club president Massimo Cellino has publicly placed a €300m (£260m) price tag on the club’s rising star Sandro Tonali, as he spoke of interest from Manchester City, Atletico Madrid and ‘all’ Italy’s big clubs.
Sandro Tonali is gaining more and more interest by the day. In addition to Inter and Juve, who ate serious in their pursuit of the young midfielder, Fiorentina are also considering making an offer for the player. However, as reported by La Repubblica, the price tag is rather high: Brescia are asking for no less than €40m to sell the gem.
The 19-year-old is currently experiencing his first season in the Serie A but is one of Le Rondinelle’s standout performers, also providing two assists from his deep-lying midfield role.
- Best Cheapest Car Insurance in New York for 2020
- Luxury Home And villa for sale in estoril | fine luxury property
- Industrial Automation Market
- What is VPS Hosting and Do I need VPS Hosting Services? – BeTec Host
- Quickbooks desktop for mac 2019 reviews
- Custom Printed Pastry Boxes and Wholesale Pastry Packaging | Elite Custom Boxes
- Free Learning Apps for Students to Keep Them Learning
- SMS Gateway Services Provider in UAE.
- Corporate Shirt Printing
- White Label Delivery App