The CE mark is a mandatory European marking for certain product groups to indicate conformity with the essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives. The letters 'CE' are an abbreviation of Conformité Européenne, French word for European conformity. The CE mark must be affixed to a product if it falls under the scope of 'New Approach' Directives of European union. Without the CE marking, and thus without complying with the provisions of the Directives, the product may not be placed in the market or put into service in the fifteen member states of the European Union and Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. However, if the product meets the provisions of the applicable European Directives, and the CE mark is affixed to a product, these countries may not prohibit, restrict or impede the placing in the market or putting into service of the product.
- World-Class Data Center Connectivity – Reliable And Robust
- How To Critique A Research Paper And Ideas Related To It
- Change Is Coming! Is Your Small Business Fit For Battle?
- Warehouse Management Software | Warehouse Software
- Why Should You Invest In Mutual Funds?
- Start The Festive Celebrations With Christmas Bollywood Dance
- Internet Of Things App Development In San Antonio
- Cnc Training Center In Coimbatore
- Modular Kitchen Manufacturer In Pune | MR And MRS Kitchen
- Collective 2.0 Apartments By Emaar At Dubai Hills Estate