Is CMI a recognised qualification? This is a simple question that anyone can ask. When you see a course like our CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, it can be hard to gather what that means. The question we’re going to be looking at in this post is what the “CMI” means and what sort of qualification you come out of the course with.
It’s not a type of qualification – in this case, the qualification is a Level 7 Diploma. I’ve already written about what a level 7 qualification is, so if you’re unsure about that, go back and have a read of that. The CMI here stands for “Chartered Management Institute” – a recognised organisation that represents managers. College of Contract Management in the United Kingdom is a leading course provider worldwide. You can learn more about us at our website.
- TASK 7 April 2017 – WELCOME TO HIEE
- Best WordPress Plugin Development Service | WP-Plugins
- Cuyahoga Falls Mergers And Acquisitions Lawyers
- Showroom Opening – Nagarkar Jewellers
- Best Dissertation Writing In USA
- Peninsula Address 1 Pune Offering New Residential Apartment
- Airtel Dth New Connection Officers
- Peb Shed Manufacturers
- 5 Inspirational Techniques To Make Disappointed Students Real Heroes
- Personal Loan Application Status