Sai Baba's disciples and devotees claim that he performed many miracles such as bilocation, levitation, mindreading, materialisation, exorcisms, making the river Yamuna, entering a state of Samadhi at will, lighting lamps with water, removing his limbs or intestines and sticking them back to his body (khandana yoga), curing the incurably sick, appearing beaten when another was beaten, preventing a mosque from falling down on people, and helping his devotees in a miraculous way.
He also gave Darshan (vision) to people in the form of Sri Rama, Krishna, Vithoba, Shiva and many other gods depending on the faith of devotees.
According to his followers he appeared to them in dreams and gave them advice. His devotees have documented many stories.
On 15 April 2010, in Wellington's Lower Hutt Suburb, Wainuiomata in New Zealand, a Sri Lankan Christian Developer was developing a new Subdivision, in his 10 acres of land.
- Cheap Transport To Luton Airport
- Cash Home Buyers Chestermere
- OOKAAZ – Online Shopping in Dubai
- Our Services, Conveyancing, Mortgage Finance | The Conveyancing Shop
- Pakar SEO Expert Indonesia
- Tips and tricks for iPhone 11
- 10 Useful Tools for Amazon Sellers
- Reasons Why Caregiving Is the Perfect Career Choice for You
- Remove overspray from cars on an industrial level at Just Like New
- Internet Marketing Company Bangalore
- Category: Travel