China is entitled to strengthen its defenses on islands in the disputed South China Sea but those measures aren't directed at any specific countries, a defense ministry spokesman said Tuesday, amid the latest surge in tensions in the crucial waterway.
China's military deployments are "the natural right of a sovereign nation that helps safeguard national sovereignty and security," Ren Guoqiang said in a statement posted on the ministry's website.
- Pursue NEBOSH IGC Course via E-Learning
- TurboTax Customer Service Number (+1) 877-773-0353 USA/CANADA
- EventSeeker is the event search engine of the world!
- Top machine tester for guided test services
- How Can You Setup AOL Wireless Network?
- Review, Features and Price of Microsoft Windows 10 X
- Why play card game on khelo365.com? Landings and Takeoffs
- Land of the Happy People and the Big Five in South Africa
- Rose Powder For Natural Hair
- Professional E-Commerce and SEO Services from Hyderabad | Mantravy