The Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China to Nigeria, Mr Zhou Pingjian, on Monday, said the embassy had stopped issuance of visas for now.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that he also advised Nigerians planning to travel to China to suspend their plans pending when the spread of the virus would be contained.
- One Eye Skull Head Car Gear Shifter Knob 3D Carved Lengthen Manual Shifter In Pakistan
- Les Mises à Jour De Sage 50cloud En Détail – WaySoft
- ISO 9001 Certification In Iraq
- Masalah Yang Sering Dihadapi Oleh Sales
- BlaBlaCar App Clone | Get Best Carpool App Like BlaBlaCar
- How Blockchain Technology Will Transform The Food Supply Chain Industry?
- Affordable IPhone Repair In Manchester 2019
- How Your FAQ Page Can Help On Your SEO Strategies?
- Rechargeable Tactical LED Flashlight M2R | Olight Store
- Top Recruiting Companies In USA