The Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) has asked President Muhammadu Buhari, to scale down the total lockdown imposed in Abuja, Lagos, and Ogun.
This was contained in a letter dated April 24, 2020 and signed by NGF chairman, Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State.
The letter was addressed to the Secretary to the Government of the Federation/Chairman, Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Boss Mustapha.
- Best Elearning Courses For You: Custom Content Or Off-the-shelf Courses
- Packers And Movers In Dumdum
- Tips For Choosing The Right Birthday Flowers
- Tri Thuc Du Lich Gia Re
- Labwork365 – Affordable Online Lab Tests
- Magellan Truck GPS | Magellan Truck GPS Maps Update
- PROFITZTODAY REVIEW BONUS
- Steel Stair Pans In Queens
- Why Are HR Policies And Procedures Important?
- Menu Of Lalstreet In Gachibowli