"Thousands of data loss incidents occur monthly in the cloud, heightening the risk of sensitive data loss or regulatory non-compliance.
A new research study of the broad distribution of data across devices and the cloud has highlighted critical gaps in enterprise security.
The study, “Enterprise Supernova: The Data Dispersion Cloud Adoption and Risk Report” by McAfee, revealed three key findings:
- Best CBSE, Boarding, Residential and Top Ranking School in Punjab
- Want to Register Business Online | Visit Sahu Market
- Squirrel elimination Hogansville
- Buhari nominates Lamido Yuguda as new DG for securities and exchange commission (SEC)
- Switch to a smart electric toothbrush
- Safety Item | Safety Equipment | Ppe | Personal Protective Equipment
- A Fabulous Story of Darjeeling Tour
- Learn Hadoop training and certification course
- Essential Part of Landscaping in Rockford IL
- Apply Energy Switch | Compare Energy Tariffs | Switch Energy