Domain Authority (DA) is an online ranking score created by Moz.
It reveals how well a site will perform on web index result pages.
The authority score ranges from 1 to 100, with higher scores comparing to a more prominent capacity to rank.
The Domain Authority is ascertained by assessing linking root domains, a number of aggregate links, MozTrust, MozRank, and so forth —
into a single Domain Authority score.
This score can be used while finding out the rank of the website over a period of time and also to compare the website after a certain interval of time.
The tools like Open Site Explorer, MozBar, the SERP Analysis segment of Keyword Explorer,
and many other SEO tools over the web can be used to find out the website’s Domain Authority.
These tools are reliable and will help you to understand the SEO process better.
- Best Dental College in UP | College of Dental Sciences
- Straight Pants (Tumeric)
- Hair toppers for Women
- Meraas Bluewaters Apartments
- Tax Peparer in Mckinney, Local CPA Tax Appeal
- convert doc to rtf file, how to convert doc file into rtf
- Buy Lab Created Diamonds Online In USA
- Protein Ingredients Market SWOT Analysis & Strategic Assessment 2020-2027
- Ganga Platino | 2, 3 & 3.5 BHK Flats in Kharadi| Get Best Price
- Decentralized Software, Smart Contracts