The Department of Telecommunications on Friday approved the long-pending merger of Bharti Infratel with Indus Towers to help both telcos, particularly Vodafone Idea, to sell their stakes in the entity to raise funds.Official sources said the approval has been given to the merger without any conditions.The deal was stuck as DoT held the FDI approval in abeyance due to a Rs 22,000 crore withholding tax dispute between UK’s Vodafone Group and India.This approval was key for merger of the two tower companies and in turn, crucial for Vodafone Idea to divest its stake and raise funds.
- Same Day Agra Tour By Car | Luxury Taj Mahal Tour
- Take Your On-demand Taxi Booking Business To The Next Level
- 5 Spectacular Things To Do In Amritsar
- Ide Kado Unik Untuk Orang Tersayang Di Hari Valentine
- Godrej River Greens Manjri Upcoming Residential Project Pune
- What Sorts Of Leadlight Supplies Are Required For Creating Stained Glass Panels?
- Jual Souvenir Premium Speaker Bluetooth BTSPK02 Promosi
- Manufactures Of Office Furniture At Mysore Road – Royaltech Office System
- 7 Nischay Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna
- Karangan Bunga Papan Letter,hub 085606261419
- Category: Technology
- Tags: agr dues, airtel, bharti infratel, dot clears bharti infratel-indus tower merger deal