The singer was accused by Egyptian producer and Sherine’s ex-manager Yasser Khalil, who reported Habib to authorities in December, after the singer, along with a few other men, reportedly went to the producer’s house where a scuffle ensued, resulting in Khalil getting injured.
The court’s acquitted the producer, while Habib was sentenced to a year in prison and fined 10 thousand Egyptian pounds, reported Al-Bawaba.
- SAP Implementation Partners In Mumbai | Rigved Technologies
- Best CDR Writing Services In Australia | CDRReport
- Society Management Software In India
- Arizona Christian University Football
- Godrej RiverGreens Manjari Project Is Truly Fabulous
- Digital Mathur A Brand Consultant In Delhi
- DS200TBQCG1AAA In Stock Buy | Repair | Exch From World Of Controls.
- Samsung Screen Repair In Stirling
- Internet Of Things Devices And Iot Solutions Providers
- Acceptance Of Dua In Al-Haram And Times