The European Dry Powdered Inhaler market was valued at around $3.7 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a substantial rate of 2.1% during the forecast period. Major countries that will contribute to the dry powdered inhaler market within the region includes UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain. A significant number of companies, research, patient base has been observed in the market due to which a significant growth can be observed in the market. According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Europe is home to around 740 million people and the GDP of the European Union is $19.7 trillion in 2017. As per Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the self-reported asthma rate and COPD rate by European Union countries were 6.1% and 4.0% respectively and it has been found out that the rate of prevalence of diseases are higher in women as compared to men. This is expected to drive the regional business growth of the dry powdered inhaler market.
- Global Bubble Tea Market 2020- Impact of COVID-19, Future Growth Analysis and Challenges
- Hospital beds in Hyderabad, Hospital Equipment in Hyderabad – Hospitalbedindia.com
- Apartments in Thiruvalla
- Outsourced Server Management and Disaster Recovery Server Management
- What is a Good SAT Score in 2020?
- Hill Station Tourisum
- LEAK DETECTION: HOW DOES IT WORK & WHAT TO DO
- Hearing Aid Clinic in Tamil Nadu
- Best Function Hall In Tirupati- Wedding Mall in Tirupati
- Architectural and Engineering Services