Everest Base Camp Trek, the most challenging and exciting trek in the Everest Region, following the route via Lukla airport to Namche Bazar and reaching the destination Mt. Everest Base Camp (5364m). From Lukla, slowly following the trail to the Dudh Kosi ( ‘River of Milk’), and all through forests of rhododendron, pine, and magnolia. After few hours of trekking, we reach Namche Bazaar (3,340 m) and spend a day more at Namche Bazaar (the delightful Sherpa capital) for acclimatization and optional hike around.
After reaching Gorekshep we climb up to Basecamp where you can enjoy the best peaks of different mountains such as Mt. Everest, Mt. Cho Oyo, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Thamserku and Mt Ama Dablam and many more.. From base camp, we reach towards Pheriche and again trail towards Tengboche. From Tengboche, we can enjoy the panoramic view of Mt. Everest. Early morning we head towards Namchebazar, take rest at Namche. Next day from Namche Bazar day we trek back to Lukla
- Godrej Golf Links Villaments Greater Noida
- Human Resources Administrator Email List | HR Administrator Mailing List
- Samsung Service Center In Hyderabad
- In-house Vs Outsourced Web Development – Which Gives More Bang For Your Buck
- Land Of The Happy People And The Big Five In South Africa
- Software Testing Services And IVV Services In USA | Ampcus Inc
- Mcxbulliontips.in:- Mcx Gold Trading Tips And Mcx Silver Trading Tips.
- Retirement Plan Consulting | Fiduciary Outsourcings Services
- Rubber Roller Manufacturers
- Library Facilities In School