Everest Base Camp Trek, the most challenging and exciting trek in the Everest Region, following the route via Lukla airport to Namche Bazar and reaching the destination Mt. Everest Base Camp (5364m). From Lukla, slowly following the trail to the Dudh Kosi ( ‘River of Milk’), and all through forests of rhododendron, pine, and magnolia. After few hours of trekking, we reach Namche Bazaar (3,340 m) and spend a day more at Namche Bazaar (the delightful Sherpa capital) for acclimatization and optional hike around.
After reaching Gorekshep we climb up to Basecamp where you can enjoy the best peaks of different mountains such as Mt. Everest, Mt. Cho Oyo, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Thamserku and Mt Ama Dablam and many more.. From base camp, we reach towards Pheriche and again trail towards Tengboche. From Tengboche, we can enjoy the panoramic view of Mt. Everest. Early morning we head towards Namchebazar, take rest at Namche. Next day from Namche Bazar day we trek back to Lukla
- It’s Time To Face The Facts On 5G In Europe
- How To Configure Netgear Router?
- Hierarchical Reporting With Excel Tabs
- What Is The History Of The Ecommerce Platform? – An Overview
- VCollab – CAE Viewer And Simulation Analysis Software
- How To Set Up Linksys Velop?
- Buy Targeted Email Lists | Direct Mailing List | Targeted Mailing Lists
- Honeymoon Package Tour In Darjeeling
- Global Unified Monitoring Market
- 330130-045-00-05 In Stock, Buy | Repair | Exchange From World Of Controls.