Facebook started marking some posts linking to information and articles about the coronavirus and COVID-19 as spam, as observed by one Verge reporter and many users on Twitter on Tuesday evening.
The issue was due to a “bug in an anti-spam system,” according to Guy Rosen, Facebook’s vice president of integrity. Rosen said the company began working on a fix as soon as discovering the issue.
- Preparing For IELTS Exam | All About IELTS Ludhiana
- The Future of Blogging Success – Blogging With Best SEO Themes
- real estate agents in kelseyville ca
- Keuntungan Menjadi Member Agen Resmi SBOBET Game Bola Online
- Advantages of Local Plumbers and How to Find them
- CARTROIDS ‑ 3 IN 1 UPSELL APP – Ecommerce Plugins for Online Stores – Shopify App Store
- Epabx System FOr Next Generation | Amitech Solution
- best seo company in delhi
- Aviation Consulting Services Hyderabad
- Online Bookstore in Bangalore | Choose Book Center Near Me – Gangarams Book Bureau