Facebook started marking some posts linking to information and articles about the coronavirus and COVID-19 as spam, as observed by one Verge reporter and many users on Twitter on Tuesday evening.
The issue was due to a “bug in an anti-spam system,” according to Guy Rosen, Facebook’s vice president of integrity. Rosen said the company began working on a fix as soon as discovering the issue.
- Jual Souvenir Universal Travel Adaptor UAR01U Promosi
- Know About The Amazing Fashion Trends 2020
- TROUBLESHOOT BELLSOUTH EMAIL PROBLEMS +1-844-636-0656
- Sand Filling Services
- DS200TCEAG1ADB In Stock Buy | Repair | Exch From World Of Controls.
- Brother Printer Support Help Number
- Best Digital Marketing Agency In Bangalore
- SEMINAR PROPERTI TERBAIK YANG APLIKATIF TERBUKTI BERHASIL
- Toroidal Transformers In India
- Bunga Papan Di Surabaya