Facebook named the first 20 members of a new oversight board Wednesday. The oversight board has been called a “Supreme Court” for users of the giant social network and its Instagram app to appeal content moderation decisions made by Facebook.
Denmark’s first female Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt and Tawakkol Karman, a Nobel Peace Prize laureate from Yemen. Five Americans are on the board, including former federal Judge Michael McConnell and constitutional law expert Jamal Greene.
- Cloud ERP Software for Help Desk
- Want To Know About The Latest Collection Of Ritu Kumar Designer?
- Grand Al Ihsan Premier Bekasi
- HostPapa Hosting – The Detailed Analysis With Pros And Cons.
- Best Home & Office Painting Service In Faridabad & Gurgaon
- Elite management services india
- Why Millennials love to play online games?
- Choosing the Right SEO for Your Online Small Business Needs
- BMW 520D LATEST MODEL WITH MODIFIED FEATURES
- What are the 6 Steps to Starting a Business App?