Dr Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen (APJ) Abdul Kalam was India’s most celebrated and favorite President. He was a scientist, a visionary, a leader.
Fondly known as the Missile Man of India , the former and perhaps one of the most popular presidents of India Dr Kalam won over the hearts of the billion Indians with his simple living and inspirational thinking.
In this article we are giving a List of 20 books written by Abdul Kalam and hope that these books will prove to be inspirational in your life
- Organic Certification Body In Mumbai
- Online Cakes, Flowers And Gifts Delivery In Indore
- Suryoday Small Finance Bank IPO Expected By September 2020
- Does Buying A Deep Freezer Benefits In The Long Run?
- Welcome To Diva And Debonair Skills Academy
- A Sip Of Black Tea In All Its Flavour For The American Taste-Buds!
- Accounting Software Singapore – EZ Accounting Pte Ltd Singapore
- Fragrance And Perfume Market Global Research, Emerging Trends, Region By Forecast To 2027
- Critical Essay Writing Topics.
- Website Development In Dubai 2018
- Category: Books