Million Homes, an indigenous real estate crowdfunding platform, is set to offer subscribers and investors the opportunity to partake in secured real estate value chain developments project, To provide equal opportunity for Nigerians to own assets regardless of socio-economic status.
The Founder of Lifepage Group, Oladipupo Clement, in a statement said the project would allow “investors to make returns in cash or assets while the capital sum remains intact.” “The real estate value chain has several short term, mid-term and long term local and global investment opportunities, which only high net worth individuals (HNIs) are able to take advantage of.”
- BISE Multan Board 8th Class Result 2014 Khanewal Pakpattan Vehari Lodhran
- Hazardous And Other Wastes Rules
- Aluplast UPVC |Aluplast Windows
- Squirrel elimination Valley
- insurance brokers near me | Smart Apple Insurance Broker
- How will 5G change the behaviour of Blockchain Technology?
- When it comes to planning a memorable wedding, every detail matters.
- Daily Yoga & Meditation Training Classes
- ORTHODONTICS IN DRACUT
- Best Luxury 1000TC RV Bedding Sets