Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has confirmed he has agreed on a new two-and-half-year contract extension with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).
Rohr has been in charge of the Super Eagles since 2016 and qualified the team for the 2018 World Cup in Russia with ease.
He also led the three-time African champions to finish third at Africa Cup of Nations in 2019 in Egypt.
The 66-year-old Franco-German’s current deal ends in June and he has been in discussions withe federation over a renewal since January. The NFF gave him new conditions in his contract namely residing in Nigeria, being paid in Nigerian currency and grooming local talent from the Nigerian Football league, conditions he has since agreed
- Best Machine Learning Training In Pune | Felix ITs
- Schenker Modular Watermaker | Marine Watermaker For Boat, Yacht & All Vessel
- Best Digital Marketing Courses In Bangalore
- Convertkit Vs ActiveCampaign Differences: Which One Is Better To Use?
- Builderfly – A DIY Ecommerce Platform Coming Up With Next Webinar
- Best Linkedin Lead Generation Services In Glasgow 2019
- Cool Logos 2020: Everything You Need To Know
- Powerful WordPress Plugins Service | WebGarh
- White Spirits Market Research Provides An In-depth Analysis On The Future Growth
- Live Draw Vegas Group