Global Automotive Glazing Market was valued US$ XX Bn in 2018 and is expected to reach US$ XX Bn by 2026, at CAGR of 11.2 % during forecast period.
The industry is expected to be driven by technological advancement along with larger integration of IoT in the systems. Nowadays, traditional glasses are getting exchanged with polycarbonate based glazing. Polycarbonates are scratch-resistant and ensure minimal degradation of material owing to change in weather and temperature. This has led to extensive scale usage in automotive widescreens. However, the high pricing of polycarbonate is hindering the growth of automotive glazing market globally.
- Royal Bank Pacific – Germany & Belize
- Social Selling Training
- Healthy Foods For Healthy Teeth And Gums
- Federal Government Alerts Nigerians To Dangerous Coronavirus App
- Global Womens Activewear Market
- How To Fix QuickBooks Error 1406
- Web Hosting In Islamabad
- Best On-page Analysis Tool
- BISE Rawalpindi Board 8th Class Result 2014 Jhelum Attock Chakwal
- How To Backup Files To OneDrive Windows Or Mac, OneDrive Support 1-800-385-7116