Global Automotive Glazing Market was valued US$ XX Bn in 2018 and is expected to reach US$ XX Bn by 2026, at CAGR of 11.2 % during forecast period.
The industry is expected to be driven by technological advancement along with larger integration of IoT in the systems. Nowadays, traditional glasses are getting exchanged with polycarbonate based glazing. Polycarbonates are scratch-resistant and ensure minimal degradation of material owing to change in weather and temperature. This has led to extensive scale usage in automotive widescreens. However, the high pricing of polycarbonate is hindering the growth of automotive glazing market globally.
- Top Python Applications in the Real World
- Rock Anchoring in mumbai
- Hire Efficient Virtual Assistants from the Philippines | VastOutsource Solutions
- SharePoint Development Consultant, Migration & Solutions – AllianceTek
- best backpage alternatives usa classified sites list
- Best Ways To Use Twitter In Universities For Education Propose
- Saudi interior ministry imposes temporary ban on Umrah pilgrims from Kingdom over coronavirus fears
- Digital Marketing agency in Mumbai
- Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
- SchoolBasix – Buy School Uniforms, Books, Bags & Shoes Online at affordable prices