Global progressing cavity pumps market was valued at US$ 2.70 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 4.75 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.97 % during a forecast period.
A progressive cavity pump is a sort of positive displacement pump and is referred as a progressing cavity pump, progg cavity pump, eccentric screw pump or cavity pump. It transferences fluid by means of the progress, through the pump, of a sequence of small, fixed shape, discrete cavities, as its rotor is turned.
- GDPR Will Make Big Tech Even Bigger
- CE Mark Certification In Jordan
- NRI Management Services India
- 2, 3 & 4 BHK Residential Apartment In Mumbai Thane Circle Thane Mumbai
- Hire IOS Developer | IOS Developer For Hire
- ISO Certification In Oman
- What Are Activated Carbon Filters And How They Work
- Public Relations Firms Near Me
- Gateway Net, A Blog About Various Subjects
- Zee5 Subscription Coupons – February 2020