The real name of Abu Zar (RA) was Jandab Ibn Jundah Ibn Sakan. Abu Zar was his kunya which is because his eldest son was named Zar. Zar is actually an Arabic word which means fragrance. He was born 568 AD, so he was two years older than Prophet (SAW). As for as Ghaffari has concerned, so he belonged a tribe of Ghaffar. Before the advent of Islam, he was not impressed and unhappy with idolatry.
- No 1 Leading ERP Software For Manufacturing Industry
- FUNNELIFY REVIEW BONUS
- How To Use Essay Writing Help To Find A Solution For An Admission Essay?
- Retooling For Modern Management Of Progressive MS: An Interactive, Case-Based Activity, Online CME Course
- Top United States Classifieds Sites List
- Used & New DVD & Movies Online For Sale In Umm Al Quwain
- Formal Shirt Manufacturers, Exporters And Suppliers
- Tips On Choosing The Best Builders In Melbourne For Your New Home
- IBM SPSS Users Email List | IBM SPSS Users Mailing Database
- Blockchain Application Development In Russia