The real name of Abu Zar (RA) was Jandab Ibn Jundah Ibn Sakan. Abu Zar was his kunya which is because his eldest son was named Zar. Zar is actually an Arabic word which means fragrance. He was born 568 AD, so he was two years older than Prophet (SAW). As for as Ghaffari has concerned, so he belonged a tribe of Ghaffar. Before the advent of Islam, he was not impressed and unhappy with idolatry.
- BizMark Named Small Agency Of The Year (Bronze)
- How To Set Up Duck Hunting Decoys?
- MacBook Pro Support Number +1-888-336-4555 Dial Now
- 6 Best Online Food Delivery Applications
- Python Programming Assignment Help
- Best CPA Coaching Class
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Power BI
- Fire And Safety Institute In Chennai
- Presentation Templates
- Top WordPress Plugin Development Company | WP-Plugins