Everest base camp trek with helicopter return is suitable for the trekkers who have limited time that is not enough for a regular Everest base camp trek itinerary. Helicopter return Everest base camp trek leads with a short flight to Tenzing Hilary airport Lukla, treks up to the base camp and fly out on a helicopter. It is originally 9-days trek but it can finish in 8-days from Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
Walking through the Sagarmatha National Park (natural UNESCO site in Nepal), helicopter flight out Everest base camp trek offers a beautiful view of the great Everest massif, traditional Sherpa towns, vantage viewpoints, glacier, valleys, flora, fauna, religious monuments and much more attractions on the trek.
- Custom Packaging Boxes
- Bảo Dưỡng Cảnh Quan
- Promotional Pens in Mumbai
- Bankroll running when playing online slot sites UK
- Liquid Mercury for sale online Mexico
- What are the Available Types of Hearing Aids?
- How to Change Date on iPhone along with Time?
- Internet Marketing Trends for Small and Medium scale Business
- Buy Royalishveda Saffron Bath and Body Scrub from Heebs
- Trademark Registration and protraction Services