This blood test looks for antibodies to the Hepatitis C Virus (HCV). If you get tested before there are enough antibodies to detect, you may get a “false negative” result but still have acute type C viral hepatitis. Also, you may have a positive result if you were exposed and treated for this virus in the past. This test cannot tell if you still have an active viral infection. The CDC suggests that “weakly positive” tests be confirmed with another test within 3 months.hepatitis c antibody test
- Leaky Gut Diet Plan-Ultimate Guide
- Best Virtual Assistant Company
- Flower Gifts For Friend
- Growth Strategies – Which One To Choose?
- Why Install Biometric Attendance App?
- Best Quality LED Tube Light At Very Low Cost.
- Ajmer To Bhilwara Taxi , Ajmer To Bhilwara Distance , Ajmer To Bhilwara Tour
- Supervisory Support For Oil & Gas In Poland
- Billing Machine Dealers In Chennai
- How Virtual Staging Helps Realtors?