Twitter doesn’t immediately delete your account when you Deactivate it. The site holds your data for a period of 30 days while it begins to remove your data from its systems.
The 30-day period also acts as a grace period of sorts — you’re given a chance to reactivate your account if you’d rather not get rid of it. If you ever want to reactivate your account simply log in at any time within the 30-day period.
- Commercial Polystyrene Products
- About Lead Chloride In Jainson Lab India
- The Importance Of Good Website Content
- Online Delivery Of Designer Cakes In Chandigarh
- Lil Nas X-Rodeo Shirts
- Lean Manufacturing And Plant Design Using 3D Simulation With Data Analytics
- Famous Tattoo Artist In Hospet
- Make ELearning Effective With These Top Mobile Learning Platforms
- Microsoft Outlook Update: Latest Outlook Features
- Questions That Should Be Answered About Assignment Writing Services