Twitter doesn’t immediately delete your account when you Deactivate it. The site holds your data for a period of 30 days while it begins to remove your data from its systems.
The 30-day period also acts as a grace period of sorts — you’re given a chance to reactivate your account if you’d rather not get rid of it. If you ever want to reactivate your account simply log in at any time within the 30-day period.
- Buy Kuroko’s Basketball Anime Cosplay Costumes For Sale
- Chque Bounce Lawyers In Delhi – Sandhya Gupta & Associates
- Digital Agency Vancouver
- Why Having A Mobile-friendly Site Is Important For Your Business?
- Piping Design In Chennai | PDS Course | PDMS Training Institute | Kagira
- COVID-19 : Nigerian Government May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305
- Nitrogen Gas Generator|Nitrogen Generator|Nitrogen Plants
- Bundesliga Is Back! 8 Talking Points As German Football Return From Coronavirus Suspension (Photos)
- Public Health Conferences
- Generic Dalteparin Brand Fragmin