Setting privacy on Facebook helps you to hide your posts and details from people with whom you don’t want to share your details with. When you share status updates, photos and other things you post, you’ll find an option of audience selector tool there. Go to the tool and select who you want to share your post with. It will remember the audience you selected last time and will use the same audience when you share again unless you change it. You can find this tool in multiple places, like privacy shortcuts and privacy settings.
If you are not able to solve the issue, then take the help of customer support. Customer support number +1-866-235-433.
- What About Scarves T Shirt
- Vitalbuilding Inspection
- Find Out Latest Builderfly Updates
- Canada Immigration Demand Occupation List 2019
- Election Materials Manufacturer
- MEMBERZ CONNECT REVIEW
- Best Book For RRB JE 2019 Exam Preparation
- Toroidal Chokes Manufacturers In India
- Luxury Wedding Venue In Kerala
- SIS Security Services Mumbai