The Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) is a saving scheme defined under the Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Act, 1952. The Central Board of Trustees manages this. These trustees come from three segments: Government, Employers, and Employees.
The Central Board of Trustees backs EPFO or the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). EPFO falls under the jurisdiction of the government and is managed through the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- Cosmetics Market Research Report
- discontinued corelle patterns for sale
- Is It too Late to Step into the Ecommerce Market?
- Global Switchgear Market Size, Trends & Analysis – Forecasts to 2026
- Best Corona en stickers for sale
- Best iOS And Android Game Developers At Glownight Games
- LEAK DETECTION: HOW DOES IT WORK & WHAT TO DO
- We Are Fitness Freak | Health & Fitness, Bodybuilding, Nutrition
- Dissertation Writers Can Contribute Good Results for Students
- User Research Course – 3 Weeks UX Design Course | ImaginXP