In this winter season OSARA Agritourism brings you Hurda Party. Hurda is made of tender Jowar roasted/barbecued in cow dung gowari. Hurda is served with garlic & coconut chutney.
Traditionally during Jawar harvesting season farmers used to call their family and friends to their farm to enjoy harvest season. Hurda used to be main attraction along with other fruits and vegetables. We at OSARA Agri tourism are trying to bring these rural harvest season to urban citizens, so that they can connect with culture and spend one day at farm and understand agricultural activities.
- Mezzanine Debt – The Non-Binary Form Of Capital
- Tankless Water Heater Installation & Repair Services in El Sobrante
- Struktur Teks Eksposisi
- Leather Shoes for Kids at Reasonable Price
- Online Hotel Booking System Development Company in USA
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance | Smart Apple Insurance Broker
- Hex Bolts Manufacturers in India
- 360DigiTMG – Data Analytics, Data Science Course Training Hyderabad
- Energy Audit of Commercial Buildings sector – PGS energy Services
- Bulk SMS Services Dubai To Expand Your Business