Hurricane Ties, also known as rafter ties, truss ties, or hurricane clips, are used for deck or roof framing to secure rafters, trusses, or joists to the wood framework. This is done to resist uplift and lateral forces, such as those that come from a hurricane or severe storm.
These Simpson Strong-Tie equivalent Hurricane ties come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but are functionally nearly identical. They all secure rafters, trusses, or joists to the top plates of the wood framework. The differences lie in how they attach.
- Foldable iPhone Is Expected to Release Till 2022 – Live Enhanced
- Best Hearing Clinic in Vizianagaram | Hearing Aids in Vizianagaram
- Certified Magento Development Company India
- Good Idea for you to Use WooCommerce Or Shopify- Hire Shopify Experts
- Buy GHRP 2 in the UK | Alpha Helica Peptides
- hmda plots for sale in miyapur
- Buy Binance Clone Script from Pulsehyip
- Quality Management Course
- Our Past Collection – Nagarkar Jewellers
- How to Become a Software Engineer