The COVID19 pandemic has brought the world down to the knees. With people locked inside their homes and economy crashing, it's the most vulnerable who are facing the brunt. While some are working on the frontline to help contain the outbreak, others are staying home, doing their part to slow down the spread. But many had to leave their homes in search of livelihood, for basic necessities like food and shelter.
In such an unprecedented time, we must help each other out and make the environment safe again.
Hyundai Mobis took a step to create awareness and help prevent the spread of Coronavirus Hyundai Mobis, through CSR Arm, Mobis India Foundation, has earmarked a sum of Rs.6 crores to provide healthcare essentials, ration kits and donations to help recover from the trying times.
• Keeping hygiene as a priority, Hyundai Mobis donated face masks and sanitiser worth Rs. 3 crores with the help of Oli India, a leading NGO
• To help cope with the crisis, Hyundai Mobis has contributed
- Best SEO Link Building Source | Offpagesavvy
- Top Schools in Rohini
- Apple iPhone 12 Series Price in USA/UK/Canada
- Digital Marketing Freelancers Training Course Hyderabad; Digital Marketing Freelancing
- bptp district plots sector 81 faridabad
- Fix Sage 50 CA Windows 10 PDF Printer Problems
- Voyage to Sikkim and Darjeeling
- How Much Does a Burglar Alarm Cost in Croydon?
- Kích thước xe tải chở hàng thông dụng hiện nay
- Supplier of building construction materials in Haryana | Dadrionline.com