Before the digital era, construction design and plans were hand drawn by architects and engineers. Whenever copies of these drawing and documents were required, skilled draftsmen were required to reproduce the documents using a wide range of drawing tools. When Computer Aided Design (CAD) was introduced, it brought a revolutionary change in the construction industry by making the drawing process much faster with higher accuracy. However, construction drawings are still being printed in some project sites.
Traditional ways of hand drawn construction designs were exposed to a high risk of damage from environmental factors like dust and humidity. These limitations can be easily cut down with the use of digital documents. Also, considering the current emergency situation of the coronavirus outbreak, hand drawn designs could be a possible transmission medium of the novel virus.
- plab 2 academy course ghana
- JPloft: iOS App Development company in India
- Penzu- Understanding Automation in Ecommerce
- Buy Hand Embroidered Designer Saree at Best Price
- Akku Acer Aspire 5736
- Best MBA college in Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Windows KMS Activator Ultimate 2020 For Windows & Office
- Nebosh Safety Course In Chennai
- Golf Views Seven City
- Employment Screening