(CNN Business)India is building a new city to give global investors an easy way into its booming economy.
Gradually mushrooming on an otherwise barren 886-acre parcel of land in Gujarat -- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's home state -- is a small collection of buildings that India hopes will one day rival financial centers like Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong.
It's called Gujarat International Finance-Tec City, or GIFT City.
- Prepare for RSMSSB Patwari Exam 2020 through Exampitara and get Free Job Alert?
- Hire a virtual assistant from India at very cost effective prices
- 1st birthday girl dress
- Will Dark Mode In iOS 13 Help You Sleep Better?
- Cara Daftar Agen Sbobet Terpercaya Di Indonesia
- Kuldeep Singh Sadioura – DevOps, Web, Mobile app developer
- Buy Australia Mobile Number List
- How To Own Earning Money Online For Free.
- RiddiSiddhi Bullions Limted one of the largest bullion dealers in India
- Auto Body Repair Valencia CA