One of the major crypto exchanges in India, Unocoin officially announced the launch of 30 cryptocurrency automated teller machines (ATMs) in the country.
Unocoin plans to start deploying the ATMs in three major cities, for now, CEO
Sathvik Vishwanath said. “These ATMs help people to cash in and cash out which was not possible before” due to the crypto banking ban imposed by the central bank of the country, Vishwanath was quoted by Bitcoin.com.
- 21 Small Business Ideas In Jaipur With Low Investment in 2020: Confused Indian
- Best HR Software Saudi Arabia | Top HR Software Saudi Arabia – Forsa HR
- WhatsApp Commerce – Rise and need in Pandemic
- Buy BlackBerry Porsche Design P9982 Red In Canada
- These Gorgeous Valleys In India Should Definitely Make Your Bucket List
- Get Help in New York with TLC Insurance Broker
- Vibration Control Applications August 4, 2020
- Wedding photography in kochi | Dreampictures wedding
- Mengenal Permainan First Goal Last Goal Di Sbobet88