If we said cold, let's start with this information first. The highest temperature recorded in Antarctica to date has been measured on 24 March 2015 and is 17.5 degrees. The coldness falls to -93 degrees, the most falling temperature is recently measured and the new record is -98 degrees.
Where the world's largest desert is a question, say the Sahara desert, not Antarctica. Because desert is a term used for arid places with very little rainfall. For this reason, Antarctica is the largest and coldest desert in the world.
- Romanian-A Language For One And All In Romania
- Kitaboo Is A Cloud Based Digital Publishing Platform For EBooks
- Variable RIB Design Plates | Parason
- Enteral Feeding Devices Market Size | Global Industry Report 2026
- Street Promotions Company In New Jersey
- Godrej Evoke Villas Greater Noida
- Best Piles Doctor In Chennai
- Inspirasi Souvenir Untuk Media Promosi
- Food Processor For Baby Food – Best Baby Food Maker
- Farah Hails ‘mind-blowing’ WWII Veteran Fundraiser