If we said cold, let's start with this information first. The highest temperature recorded in Antarctica to date has been measured on 24 March 2015 and is 17.5 degrees. The coldness falls to -93 degrees, the most falling temperature is recently measured and the new record is -98 degrees.
Where the world's largest desert is a question, say the Sahara desert, not Antarctica. Because desert is a term used for arid places with very little rainfall. For this reason, Antarctica is the largest and coldest desert in the world.
- Advanced Excel Course In Delhi
- ISO 22000 Certification In Jordan
- Civil Engineering Equipment Manufacturer In India
- GIVE LONG-DISTANCE WINDOWS HELP FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME
- Original Custom Term Papers.
- Admit Your Child In White Lotus International School In Surat
- Lg Mobile Service Center In Chennai
- Dr. Sumeet Agrawal- Rheumatologist In Delhi NCR, Rheumatology Doctor In Gurgaon, India
- Looking For Ipad App Programmer NJ? — Call 610-209-3937 | $18 Hr
- Coronavirus: China Finally Stops Insurance Of Visa To Nigerians