Investment Visa programs are designed to attract foreign capital and business people by providing the right of residence and citizenship in return. These are also known as citizenship-by-investment programs or Golden Visa program. While several countries currently offer investors citizenship or residence in return for an economic investment, the concept is relatively new and was only brought to the focus around 2006.
Investment Visa programs usually have multiple criteria that must be fulfilled for the investment to qualify, often pertaining to job creation, purchasing of real estate, non-refundable contributions or specific targeted industries. Most of Investment Visa programs are structured to ensure that the investment contributes to the welfare, advancement and economic development of the country in which they wish to reside or belong to. It is more often more about making an economic contribution than just an investment.
- Are You Planning To Buy A Fridge? Lookout for These Important Features
- Accounts Receivable Services
- AZ Driver jobs in Kitchener | Machine Operator job | Pure Staffing Solutions
- Beginner’s Guide to Website Speed Optimisation Fix Your Slow Site in easy ways
- What Is IDs In Salesforce
- Solutions for Development Consulting
- SNAPCHAT APK FEATURES AND DOWNLAOD
- Achasoda.com – Global B2B Marketplace – B2B Traders
- Canada Express Entry Next Draw Prediction 2020 | Cut off Express Entry
- Official ‘Lewis in 20’ Seattle Baseball T Shirt