The IPL currently implemented major cost-cutting measures which will affect the cash prize that will be won by the IPL 2020 winners.
IPL 2020 champions will receive a different cash prize this year as the board decided to cut the price in half. Instead of the accustomed Rs 20 crore, the champions will only receive Rs 10 crore this year. Meanwhile, runners-up will get Rs 6.25 crore instead of Rs 12.5 crore. Third and fourth-placed teams, on the other hand, will receive Rs 4.375 crore each.
- Easy Ways To Stay Fit During Your Summer Holidays
- A Category Audit Firms In Pakistan
- Official Not In This Lifetime Tour 2020 T Shirt
- House Cleaning App Development
- Are Seatbelts Required On School Buses?
- Transformer Manufacturer In India
- What Are The Benefits Of Green Tea? Green Tea And Dieting
- Menu Of Lalstreet In Gachibowli
- How To Start An Online Shopping (ecommerce) Website?
- Same Day Jaipur Tour From Ajmer, Ajmer Trip, Ajmer Taxi, Ajmer Pushkar Tour