The temple was constructed in the year 1998 by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, so that people could worship Radha Parthasarathi that is Lord Krishna and Radharani. Located in the East of Kailash, the temple is filled with devotees every time from all around India and even outside India. From the moment you make an entry in the temple you can hear chants of “Hare Krishna, Hare Rama” recited by the priests as well the disciples of Lord Krishna.
- Auto Body Repair Valencia CA
- Lowest Personal-Air-Cooler In Chennai
- Microsoft AI Awards 2.0 Celebrates Innovation In AI In India
- The Pentegra Defined Benefit Advantage
- Responsive Website, HTML5, And Cross-Platform – Which Approach To Use When?
- Personal Protective Gloves Market Size, Analysis | Research Report 2024
- Buy Registered Passports
- ONLINE GIFT DELIVERY IN AGRA
- What Is A Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack/ Salesforce NPSP? Its Features And Benefits.
- How To File For Food Stamps