The two Democrats, lifelong politicians with starkly different visions for America’s future, were battling for delegates as 14 states and one US territory held a series of high-stakes elections that marked the most significant day of voting in the party’s 2020 nomination fight. California, the crown jewel of Super Tuesday, was not expected to report final results until early Wednesday, though Sanders appeared to have an advantage there.
The clash between Biden and Sanders, each leading coalitions of disparate demographics and political beliefs, peaked on a day that could determine whether the Democrats’ 2020 nomination fight will stretch all the way to the party’s July convention or be decided much sooner.
- How To Build An App For Your Business?Keep These 10 Points in Mind
- Quality Engineering Services
- Cyberoam online training
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Secunderabad Jn Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering
- Hire best Laravel experts
- Official Crazy World Tour 2020 T Shirt
- Web Development Company in india-web design company in india-Primis Digital
- TenderSearch: Tender Notification
- Official Iron Man 2131 T-Shirt
- Global Hose Market Size, Trends & Analysis – Forecasts To 2026