Kodanad Elephant Training Centre and Sanctuary
Although bigger in size but kind and humble in nature, elephants are wonderful herbivorous animals. They could be tamed with love and care and are useful in many ways. But to say it is not right to take much advantage of animals and we do not have the right to make them do anything forcibly. All is necessary is love that we must give them to get the best out of them. Kerala is a well known place famous for elephants and no festival is complete without them. In Kodanad Elephant Training Centre, elephants are taken care of and are groomed with respect and love. This training centre is moved near Kaprikkad in Abhayaranyam and is regarded as the largest sanctuary for elephants in Kerala.
About Kodanad Elephant Training Centre
Located on the banks of Periyar River, this place serves as the comfortable place for elephants with natural surroundings all around. It is situated in Ernakulam district which is also known as Kochi and is a very peacef
- PLC Training In Chennai
- Project Management Software
- GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION MISTAKES THAT EVERY STUDENT SHOULD AVOID
- Intruder M1800R, Intruder Bike On Rent In Delhi/NCR
- Best Wedding Jewellery In Pakistan
- MSME / SSI / Udyog Aadhaar Registration Portal India
- How To Fix McAfee Error 76567?
- Fatah And Hamas Blame Each Other For Reconciliation Failure
- Android App Development Company- AnalogIT Solutions
- Latin America Motion Sensor Market